[registrars] The Iron Fist of Iron Mountain;-(

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Tue Apr 15 02:10:24 UTC 2008

Is there more space allowed on the Arabic version of their contract? ;)

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director

AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian at ausregistry.com <mailto:adrian at ausregistry.com>
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com <http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.