[registrars] The Iron Fist of Iron Mountain;-(

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Tue Apr 15 12:44:52 UTC 2008

I wonder what would happen if you filled it all in properly in crayon, and send it back to them.  It is a legal document, no matter how messy.

ICANN might have problems saying you were not meeting your obligations when their chosen provider is the one  holding things up because they don't like your writing skills.

Hmmmm.

<grin>

Rob.