[registrars] Submission from the Registrar Constituency regarding views on transfers policy questions

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Mon Feb 4 23:27:04 UTC 2008

Sorry about that Paul. I must have missed your email. The actual call
for submissions was many, many weeks ago, although I was delayed until
recently in putting the final summary together. My request last week
was for those that had submitted comments to verify the fairness and
accuracy of the summaries. I did include one late submission, and I
could have included yours had I seen your email. The late submissions
were included as an appendix to the main summary.

Again, sorry.

-ross