[registrars] WG: [council] Domain Tasting Design Team Proposed GNSO Council Motion

Moshe Fogel moshef at galcomm.com
Sat Feb 9 10:07:27 UTC 2008

In this case , why not having a minimum treshold of let's say  1500 , but
per a quarter , not per month. That way a registrar suffers from a wave of
fraud attack, can use all the quarterly forgiveness, and an average of
500/month is definitely not sufficient for tasters even if they use a
collection of 100 registrars.  A by quarter solution may also prevent the
need for a manual process.

My point is that any solution or treshold must take into account the needs
of a relative small registrar who really suffers from those fraud "attacks"
coming in waves every few months, (that is in addition to the ongoing
fraudulent attempts etc..).

Moshe Fogel
www.galcomm.com