[registrars] Re: Ballot to determine whether ICANN Registrars favor or oppose Domain Tasting.

John Berryhill john at johnberryhill.com
Fri Jan 18 22:42:54 UTC 2008

> I prefer the term used by Chuck Gomes when he first told us
>of the practice.

Chuck Gomes also followed up on the Mar Del Plata discussion, and expressed
a strong preference that others not try to simplify his extended comments.

David Maher also opined on the issue of abuse, and PIR implemented a policy
that ended what they considered to be an abusive practice - promptly and
without complaint.  Verisign can do the same thing if so motivated.

>  AGP is just a euphemism for that Abuse.

To clarify - is "Against Domain Tasting" synonymous with "Against the AGP",
then?