[registrars] Our Escrow Contractor....

Larry Erlich erlich at domainregistry.com
Mon Jan 21 21:14:10 UTC 2008

A *single* backup computer tape? Iron Mountain (Pierce Leahy div.)
lost *54 file boxes* containing computer disks as well as
paper records that I had stored with them. To date they
have not been able to explain what happened to the boxes
and are still, uh, looking for them.

Larry Erlich
http://www.DomainRegistry.com

DomainRegistry.com Inc.