[registrars] Re: [council] Motions re Domain Tasting

GNSO.SECRETARIAT@GNSO.ICANN.ORG gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org
Mon Mar 3 17:55:23 UTC 2008

Adrian Kinderis a écrit :
> Mike,
> Also, can you please provide some clarity around "the Design Team"
> (perhaps just to remind me again). Who were the members exactly and how
> did you arrive at the motion? How was consensus for the actual wording
> reached?
>
> Thanks for this and sorry if I am backtracking unnecessarily.
Adrian,

Perhaps this will respond to your query:

The mail-server list address for the current design group is:
<gnso-dt-wg at icann.org>
archives can be viewed at:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-dt-wg/

The following participants are subscribed to the current list:

Alan Greenberg - ALAC
Mike Rodenbaugh - CBUC
Kristina Rosette - IPC
Avri Doria - Nominating Committee