[registrars] [Fwd: Re: Clarification of scope of SSAC025 recommendations]

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Sat Mar 8 12:40:54 UTC 2008

All,

Please see the attached exchange of notes between myself and the SSAC's
Chair and Fellow.

This goes to the point Margie appears unwilling to acknowledge.

In my reply to Dave Piscitello I pointed out that the operators of .MIL
and .MY (the Pentagon and Burma, respectively), may not enter into an
agreement with ICANN in the forseeable future, which is the point Tim
notes, that the ccNSO has no authority to make consensus policy for ccTLDs.

Eric