[registrars] WG: [council] Fast Flux DNS

Eric Brunner-Williams brunner at nic-naa.net
Tue Mar 18 23:52:55 UTC 2008

Margie Milam wrote:

> I agree that the solution is only a partial one if ccTLDs don't also
> adopt a solution as well, but that does not mean that gTLDs are not
> being used for these fraudulent attacks.

Well, that's progress. Now, on to the next nuance. Which gTLDs? Are we
talking about .coop or .museum or .cat or ... or are we talking about
.com and .net and .org?

You're aware you're wrong on the limitation of policy scope to the GNSO,
but you've given yourself an excuse for that. Now are you also wrong
within the policy scope of the GNSO, and if so, have you got an excuse
for that too?

Eric