[registrars] [Ext] Re: [Rra-review] RRA Amendment Notification for .quebec

Krista Papac krista.papac at icann.org
Fri Mar 10 13:12:38 UTC 2017

All,
Sorry about forgetting the attachment. Here you go!

Krista Papac
Director, Registry Services & Engagement
ICANN – Global Domains Division

o: +1 310 578 8937
m: +1 714 756 0201
e: krista.papac at icann.org

12025 Waterfront Avenue, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094

www.icann.org

On 3/10/17, 12:01 AM, "Siemen Roorda" <siemen at openprovider.nl> wrote:

    Dear Krista,

    Unfortunately, the attachments are missing, can you re-send them to us?

    Siemen