[registrars] [Ext] Re: RE: RRA Amendment Notification for xn--vuq861b [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MgGPMH:ref ]

Robert Gomez robert.gomez at icann.org
Wed Jul 21 23:31:23 UTC 2021

Dear Lynn Xing,

Thank you for contacting us and for your continued patience. Currently, ICANN org is reviewing internally and anticipate additional feedback within the next two weeks. We will notify you immediately if more information becomes available sooner.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Kind Regards,
Robert Gomez
GDS Service Delivery