Root DNSSEC KSK Ceremony 15 Ceremony Materials
tomofumi.okubo at icann.org
Tue Nov 12 01:30:19 UTC 2013
To Whom It May Concern,
This is an announcement regarding the Root DNSSEC KSK Ceremony 15 executed on October 24th, 2013 in Culpeper, VA, U.S.A.
The KSK ceremony materials are published and now available at the URL below.
- KC-20110927-r600.iso is the OS/DVD used in this ceremony
- KC15_Scripts.pdf is the key ceremony script
- KC15_annotated_scripts_.pdf is the annotated key ceremony script
- KSK15-CAM1.mp4 is the audit video of the ceremony room
- KSK15-CAM2.mp4 is the audit video of the ceremony room
- KSK15-CAM3.mp4 is the audit video of the safe room
- ksrsigner-20131024-184618.log is generated by the ksrsigner software
- script-20131024.log is a log of commands executed during the ceremony
- ttyaudit-ttyUSB0-20131024-182843.log is a log generated by the Hardware Security Module
The next ceremony will take place in El Segundo CA, U.S.A. on February 13, 2014.
The details regarding the ceremony is at the URL below.
Thanks and best regards,
Cryptographic Key Manager, IANA
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90094
More information about the root-dnssec-announce