IANA 2020 Engagement Survey

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Wed Oct 28 20:57:15 UTC 2020

Dear Root KSK Community,

Please help us evolve our engagement approach. As a valued member of one
of our key communities, your opinion is essential to helping us improve.

We have revamped the IANA annual engagement survey using the feedback
received last year. We also want to share our findings with you. As a
thank you for taking part, you will receive a complimentary summary of
our findings and outcomes.

WHAT NEXT?

Please use this link to take part:
    https://surveys6.jibunu.com/EchoResearch_0002/index.aspx?l=2&section=kt47

ABOUT THE SURVEY

 - It should only take a few minutes to complete;
 - It is being conducted by Echo Research, an independent market research company,
   on behalf of the IANA services provider PTI (an affiliate of ICANN);
 - Your data confidentiality is assured. Echo Research is committed to protecting
   the confidentiality of all respondents, and in doing so will follow GDPR
   guidelines as detailed by EFAMRO, the European Research Federation, written for
   market research members of ESOMAR world research, and The Market Research
   Society (MRS).

If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Marilia Hirano at
marilia.hirano at iana.org

Thank you very much for your time,

Kim Davies, on behalf of our vendor,

Ruth David