The 2021 IANA Customer Engagement Survey

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Thu Oct 28 21:44:21 UTC 2021

Dear DNSSEC community colleagues,
We strive to continuously improve the delivery of the IANA Services to our customers and ensure that we are providing the right level of engagement. We have contracted Echo Research, LLC, an independent research firm to run our 2021 customer survey. Echo Research is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all respondents, and in doing so will follow GDPR guidelines as detailed by EFAMRO, the European Research Federation, written for market research members of ESOMAR world research, and The Market Research Society (MRS).
This survey only takes a couple of minutes to complete. Results will be announced in early 2022.

Please click here to participate:  https://ianasurveyg11.echoresearchinsights.com

We understand some of you are participants of multiple Internet communities. If you have received an individual invitation from Ruth.David at echoresearchinsights.com<mailto:Ruth.David at echoresearchinsights.com> to participate in our survey, or if you are subscribed to other mailing lists where we are inviting customers to participate, we kindly ask that you only take the survey once.

We appreciate your time and look forward to incorporating your feedback in our engagement activities.

If you have any questions, please contact marilia.hirano at iana.org<mailto:marilia.hirano at iana.org>.

On behalf of the IANA team,

Kim Davies
VP, IANA Services, ICANN