[RPM-IRT] Post Call | RPM IRT Meeting #1 | 13 December 2022

Elisa Busetto elisa.busetto at icann.org
Tue Dec 20 13:33:33 UTC 2022

Dear All,

All recordings for the first meeting of the RPM IRT held on Tuesday, 13 December 2022 at 16:00-17:00 UTC can be found on the agenda wiki page<https://community.icann.org/x/eogFDQ>.

These include:

  *   Attendance
  *   Audio recording
  *   Zoom recording (including audio, visual, rough transcript, chat)
  *   Transcript

In addition, please note that the Implementation Plan was published here<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/222269760/RPM%20PDP%20P1%20Implementation%20Plan.pdf?version=2&modificationDate=1671180090325&api=v2>.

As discussed, please indicate the time slots that suit you best in this doodle<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aAN5vLzb> for the second RPM IRT meeting. The following meetings will also be scheduled based on the results of the poll.

We would like to remind participants that to ensure transparency of participation in ICANN's multistakeholder model, we ask that you sign in to Zoom sessions using your full name. For example, First Name and Last Name or Surname. You may be removed from the session if you do not sign in using your full name.

Best regards,
Elisa