[RPM-IRT] Post Call | RPM IRT Meeting #1 | 13 December 2022

Sangai Moliwulo sangaicare4me at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:18:20 UTC 2022

Thanks Elisa,
I also didn't get much from the first meeting because I was in the rural
area and the network was bad.

I am new to this group and hope to get more from the next meeting. Thanks
also for sharing the meeting materials to help me catch up.

Regards,

*Sangai P. Moliwulo*
*Technical Analyst, International Gateway Services*
*Liberia Telecommunications Authority*
*Republic of Liberia*
*Phone #s: +231775814746/+231886841248*