[RPM-IRT] logistic

sales8jltransgroup at 163.com sales8jltransgroup at 163.com
Sun Nov 13 11:35:31 UTC 2022

Good day!
I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to introduce you our JL TRANS GROUP.
We are a professional international logistics company specializing in international air transport and international express delivery services.
Have close relationshio with airlines,such as UPS DHL FEDEX TNT and CK EK CX TG BA CV AF,
We have cooperated with many big customers and successfully helped them to achieve their performance goals and reduce their logistics costs.
Provide the origin / destination / weight / volume / package numbers We can make a preliminary offer for reference.
Thanks and have a nice day!

Best Regards
Jerry
JL TRANS LOGISTICS GROUP  -  Marketing
+86 0755 3656 0192
Email:pamela at jltransgroup.com
Wechat/Skype : jllogistic
+86-13764960041
WhatsApp
Website: www.jltransgroup.com
Flat 1801 Workingport Comm Bldg No.3 Hau Fook St Tst Kl HongKong
Hongkong,Shenzhen,Shanghai,Beijing,Guangzhou