[RPM-IRT] Joining IRT for Phase 1 RPMs

Jason Schaeffer jason at esqwire.com
Mon Nov 14 19:47:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

Please accept my application to join the IRT.

I’m been an active member of ICANN for over 12 years and have personally handled over 160 UDRP cases (among other RPM work).

I was very active in Working Group's Phase 1 work, and was a sub group chair who worked to help bridge the gap many times.    I’m very familiar with the RPM Phase 1 PDP Working Group's policy recommendations and accompanying rationale and I’m also familiar with Registry and Registrar concerns.

Kindly advise me of next steps to join and lend my assistance.

Thanks,

Jason