[RPM-IRT] Volunteer expression of interest for IRT

Scott Austin saustin at vlplawgroup.com
Thu Oct 20 00:28:32 UTC 2022

Julie:
Please allow this email to serve as my expression of interest to serve as a volunteer to participate in an Implementation Review Team (IRT) to assist in the implementation of the policy recommendations from the Phase 1<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/rpm-phase-1-proposed-24nov20-en.pdf> work of the Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group on the Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) in All Generic Top-Level Domains (gTLDs). Thank you.

Best regards,
Scott

Please click on a link below to calendar a 15, 30, or 60 minute call with me:
  a 15-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/15min>     a 30-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/30min>     a 60-minute call<calendly.com/saustin2/60min>

 [cid:image001.png at 01D7F806.5B5C8040]  [cid:image002.jpg at 01D7F806.5B5C8040]      [cid:image003.jpg at 01D7F806.5B5C8040] <http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/33308-fl-scott-austin-1261914.html>
Scott R. Austin | Board Certified Intellectual Property Attorney | VLP Law Group LLP
101 NE Third Avenue, Suite 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone: (954) 204-3744 | Fax: (954) 320-0233 | SAustin at VLPLawGroup.com<mailto:SAustin at VLPLawGroup.com>

This message contains information which may be confidential and legally privileged. Unless you are the addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please send me an email and delete this message. Any tax advice provided by VLP is for your use only and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or for promotional or marketing purposes.