[RPM-IRT] Call for Volunteers for the Rights Protection Mechanisms Implementation Review Team (IRT)

Antonietta Mangiacotti antonietta.mangiacotti at icann.org
Thu Oct 20 16:18:23 UTC 2022

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for your email. There is no deadline to apply. The Call for Volunteers is open to all interested parties to join at any time. I also wanted to note that while the implementation work is expected to kick off the second week of November, we have yet to determine a date for the initial meeting with the IRT.

Please let me know of any questions.

Thanks!

Best,
Antonietta