[RPM-IRT] I want to be a Volunteer

Sangai Moliwulo sangaicare4me at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 06:11:39 UTC 2022

Dear ICANN,
My name is Sangai P. Moliwulo, I'm from Liberia working with the
Regulator(Liberia Telecommunications Authority) on Internet Governance and
an ICANN Fellow Alumni (ICANN75).
I am volunteering to participate in the Implementation Review Team (IRT) to
assist in the implementation of the policy recommendations from the Phase 1
<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/rpm-phase-1-proposed-24nov20-en.pdf>
work
of the Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group on the Review of All
Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) in All Generic Top-Level Domains
(gTLDs).

I am available to be of service whenever I am called.

Regards,

*Sangai P. Moliwulo*
*Technical Analyst, International Gateway Services*
*Liberia Telecommunications Authority*
*Republic of Liberia*
*Phone #s: +231775814746/+231886841248*