[RPM-IRT] Call for Volunteers: RPM-IRT

Vika Mpisane vmpisane at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:08:42 UTC 2022

To whom it may concern:

As per the notice at
https://www.icann.org/en/announcements/details/call-for-volunteers-rights-protection-mechanisms-implementation-review-team-19-10-2022-en,
I would like to volunteer to serve in the Rights Protection Mechanism
Implementation Review Team (RPM-IRT).

I have been a participant in ICANN since 2006 and I have
accumulated extensive experience in ICANN bottom-up, multi-stakeholder
policy development processes. Although for the most part of this experience
I was in the ccTLD community, I was an active participant in the
development of the 2012 gTLD policies (including the Applicant Guidebook)
and in the actual implementation on new gTLDs in South Africa (.africa,
.capetown, .durban and .joburg).

I will appreciate it if you could grant me an opportunity to contribute to
the RPM-IRT. Please let me know if I should provide more information
(including a resume).

Kind regards,

Vika Mpisane (Mr.)
Johannesburg, South Africa