[RPM-IRT] RES: Greetings RPM IRT members: Availability, Action Items, and Next Steps

Pedro Lana pedro at lana.net.br
Mon Jun 3 00:06:21 UTC 2024

Dear Sherwood

It seems like Doodle options are from UTC 16h00-17h00, instead of 17h00-18h00. That is not a issue, but I just would like to confirm what should be the correct time.

I will also use the opportunity to ask about the external resources input on Claims Notices and Educational Materials: the idea is that we, as RPM IRT members, reach them out it ourselves during this ~3-week period, or there will be a specific moment afterwards where this kind of external consultation will be possible?

Cordially,

Pedro de Perdigão Lana

 <https://www.nic.br/> Lawyer,  <https://www.gedai.com.br/> GEDAI/UFPR Researcher

PhD Candidate (UFPR), LLM in Business Law (UCoimbra)

Board Member @  <https://br.creativecommons.net/> CC Brasil,  <https://www.ncuc.org/> NCUC (NCSG/ICANN),  <https://isoc.org.br/> ISOC BR and  <https://ioda.org.br/> IODA

This message is restricted to the sender and recipient(s). If received by mistake, please reply informing it.