[RPM-IRT] Staffing updates

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Tue May 14 18:33:33 UTC 2024

Dear IRT members,

I wanted to keep you informed on some staffing updates for the RPM work.  As Antonietta Mangiacotti, who has been leading this effort, is out on leave for a period of time, we’ve been looking to find additional resources to cover.

I’m happy to share that Sherwood Moore will be taking on this work to support the IRT.  A bit about him:  Sherwood has an MBA from the University of Washington. Prior to joining ICANN, Sherwood led business development and go-to-market strategy for early stage technology start-up companies. He has been with ICANN for over 7 years, focused on project management and multistakeholder engagement for ICANN reviews-related work and the implementation of review recommendations. In his free time, Sherwood enjoys sailing the Channel Islands, surfing, and playing tennis (poorly). He’s excited to support the important work of the RPM IRT.

You will get to meet him on tomorrow’s call.  I look forward to talking with everyone then.

Best regards,
Karen