[RRA] [Ext] RE: RRA Amendment Notification for .BIZ, .CLUB, .COMPARE, .DESIGN, and .SELECT [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MlgW3j:ref ]

aheineman at godaddy.com aheineman at godaddy.com
Fri Oct 22 20:55:28 UTC 2021

Dear all,

My apologies, but the RrSG needs yet additional time to review the GDR related RRA amendments and request an extension until November 1 (after ICANN 72) to respond.  To be clear, I am referring to the following RRA amendments:

.BIZ
.CLUB
.COMPARE
.DESIGN
.SELECT
Registry Services (21 TLDs)

Thank you in advance for your patience.  I assure you that we are working on these, but the sheer number has proven very difficult for purposes of time needed to review.

Regards,

Ashley Heineman
Chair, RrSG