[RRA] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Ext] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for .ngo, .ong, .org, xn--c1avg, xn--i1b6b1a6a2e, and xn--nqv7f [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MqEa5P:ref ]

Brian F. Cimbolic brian at pir.org
Fri Apr 1 23:34:29 UTC 2022

Many thanks Catherine to you and the RrSG for your prompt review of all this! We really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend all!

Brian

[Logo]<https://www.thenew.org/>
Brian Cimbolic | Vice President, General Counsel
brian at pir.org<mailto:brian at pir.org> | 703.889.5752 | www.thenew.org<applewebdata://98ECC0AE-88EB-4427-B85E-6E9A6F544FBE/www.thenew.org> | Power your inspiration. Connect your world.

[cid:image002.png at 01D845FF.609AE2D0]

Confidentiality Note:  Proprietary and confidential to Public Interest Registry.  If received in error, please inform sender and then delete.