[RRA] RRA Amendment Notification for .ngo, .ong, .org, xn--c1avg, xn--i1b6b1a6a2e, and xn--nqv7f [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MqEa5P:ref ]

Catherine Merdinger catherine at donuts.email
Fri Feb 25 21:03:27 UTC 2022

ICANN,

After discussion with the RrSG RRA Review Team and given the ICANN meeting
scheduled in the coming weeks, we would like to request a one-week
extension to our review period, such that the new deadline would be March
22, 2022.  Please let me know if that is acceptable as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Catherine
*Catherine Merdinger**| *Associate Corporate Counsel *|*Donuts Inc. *|*
+1.319.541.9416