[RRA] RRA Amendment Notification for .link [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MtpC4w:ref ]

Catherine Merdinger catherine at identity.digital
Thu Sep 15 14:05:53 UTC 2022

Whoops - forgot to include the typographical errors - I blame the jet lag
as I recently arrived in KL.  Find the list below.

   - 1.14.    "Registry Agreement" means the agreement between the Registry
   Operator and ICANN controlling the terms and conditions of Registry
   Operator’s license to operate and maintain the TLD…. [add “agreement”]
   - 2.1.      System Operation and Access. Throughout the term of this
   Agreement, the Registry Operator’ …. [delete apostrophe]
   - 2.28. … Unless Emergency Circumstances require a shorter notice
   period, the Registry Operator will provide Registrar with at least thirty
   (30) days’ notice prior to the implementation of material changes [add
   “days”]

*Catherine Merdinger **| *Corporate Counsel *| Identity Digital *Inc. *|*
+1.319.541.9416 *| *she/her