[RRA] RRA Amendment Notification for multiple (10) TLDs [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004Mwx4IP:ref ]

Shweta Asher shweta at radix.email
Tue Apr 11 09:48:20 UTC 2023

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your email.

Subsequent to the completion of the RrSG review, ICANN identified a minor
error in the RRA for 4 TLDs (.online, .site, .space and .store). In the
majority of our RRAs we had removed the Exhibit A text pertaining to
Service Level Agreement (SLA), but had missed removing this language from
the aforementioned 4 RRAs. For ease of reference, the language that was
still part of these 4 RRAs was as follows: "*Exhibit A. SERVICE LEVEL
AGREEMENT. See Appendix 10 to the applicable Registry Agreement, as may be
amended from time to time.*”

We have now removed the above mentioned language from the 4 RRAs to conform
with the other RRAs. Please review the attached 4 updated red-lined RRAs,
and let us know if the RrSG has any concerns or objections to the proposed
change.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Warm regards,
Shweta

*Shweta Asher*