[RRA] RRA Amendment Notification for .link [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MtpC4w:ref ]

Vaughn Liley vaughn at nova.link
Thu Jan 5 08:26:51 UTC 2023

Morning Catherine,

Happy New Year!

I can confirm that the typos identified have been addressed and that the EU
Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) have been appended in Annex 2 in the
final version.

In addition, we have made one minor amendment relating to rights protection
mechanisms (RPMs) as follows in section 2:13 - highlighted in blue below.

Registrar shall contractually require Registered Name Holders to comply
with all ICANN consensus policies applicable to Registered Name Holders,
including but not limited to (i) the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution
Policy (“UDRP”) or any successor policies; (ii) Uniform Rapid Suspension
policy, currently published at
https://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/urs *(iii)
any other rights protection mechanisms (“RPMs”) that may be mandated from
time to time by ICANN or Registry Operator,* (iv) the Inter-Registrar
Transfer Policy or any successor policies; and (iv) such other ICANN
consensus policies as ICANN publishes on its website and makes applicable
to the Registry Operator, Registrar, or Registered Names Holders.

I trust that this meets with your approval and look forward to your
response.

Kind regards,

Vaughn Liley
*General Manager | .link*