[RSSAC Caucus] Project update: Resolver testbed

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Wed Aug 7 23:00:40 UTC 2019

Greetings again. I have updated the resolver testbed for the Resolver Behavior Work Party. The latest version is at:
    https://github.com/icann/resolver-testbed
The major improvements are that the testbed not supports IPv6 for all parts, and new versions of resolver packages have beend added. If you installed an earlier version of the testbed, you'll probably need to start over for this one because it uses a newer version of Debian for the resolvers and gateway.

--Paul Hoffman