[RSSAC Caucus] FOR REVIEW: Strawman RSSAC Statement on Future Root Zone KSK Rollovers

Andrew McConachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Fri Dec 20 11:56:18 UTC 2019

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

Based on the input sent to this list I have drafted a strawman response to IANA’s Proposal for Future Root Zone KSK Rollovers.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U1qKPRx9URRfiI4jijvLKSCS2W6upZRDppUsbANqIOg/edit?usp=sharing>

The Public Comment Proceeding can be found here.
<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/proposal-future-rz-ksk-rollovers-2019-11-01-en>

Please review the draft document and add, delete or modify as you see fit. Please add any comments to the document by EOB everywhere January 6th, 2020. We’re planning a call on January 8th for 18:00 UTC and an invite will be sent to this list later today by Ozan.

Thanks,
Andrew