[RSSAC Caucus] RSS Metrics Work Party Oct 17

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Wed Oct 16 22:54:20 UTC 2019

Dear RSSAC Caucus members,

The next meeting of the RSS metrics work party is October 17 at 17:00 UTC.

There have been a number of important changes made to the draft document since the RSSAC workshop two weeks ago. Tomorrow I hope to walk everyone through those important changes.  If you haven't looked at the draft document recently, I encourage you to do so before our meeting.  The document URL is

   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vC2OTSOdWKjmUQanYx4ZlUGnu-5npwvJzRRSFg1BjQE/edit#

I will draw your attention in particular to areas that are highlighted in yellow, and to changes that have not yet been properly accepted into the document.

DW