[RSSAC Caucus] [Ext] SLA/SLE document

Wes Hardaker hardaker at isi.edu
Fri Aug 7 22:40:06 UTC 2020

> Thanks, this is very useful information! If that continues to be true,
> there is probably not much that the Caucus could help on in drafting the
> document.

Hi Paul,

Adding I think one more data point: the purpose of the document is not
technical (aside from referencing/copying 047 like others have said), but
rather from the business side of things: what would look acceptable to
existing RSOs to consider signing once one comes out.  As Fred said, it's
really just a business/contract-side thought exercise with zero new
technical work in it.

--
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI