[RSSAC Caucus] Fwd: Proposed final report for the Resolvers Work Party

Fred Baker fred at isc.org
Mon Jan 6 05:33:31 UTC 2020

Paul sent me the following.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman at icann.org>
> Subject: Proposed final report for the Resolvers Work Party
> Date: January 3, 2020 at 10:36:43 AM PST
> To: Fred Baker <fred at isc.org>
> Cc: Andrew McConachie <andrew.mcconachie at icann.org>, Danielle Rutherford <danielle.rutherford at icann.org>, Ozan Sahin <ozan.sahin at icann.org>
>
> Greetings in the new year. As we discussed last year, the Resolvers Work Party needs at least a short report before we close completely. My proposal for the report is at:
>   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b_FZwMRnNQRKzy5O8FX0P5yj8NRD8j_EDbgrMX3Pkbg/edit
> If that meets your expectations, great; if not, feel free to add suggestions or comments and I can include them. Let me know what else you think should be done before we declare victory here.
>
> --Paul

I would suggest that folks take a look, and if they have proposed changes or other comments, add them. Make sure you are *suggesting* as opposed to *editing*, please. That way, folks will be able to see the proposed change, and Paul can accept it or not.

If RSSAC were to try to accept it by a vote Tuesday, I don't think there is adequate time to review it. Hence, I suggest we put it on the agenda for the February RSSAC call - that assuming that it stabilizes a week in advance. But I would encourage people to go read it and comment.