[RSSAC Caucus] Application Period: RSSAC Liaison to the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)

Andrew McConachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Wed Jul 1 11:39:12 UTC 2020

> On Jun 30, 2020, at 23:15, Ray Bellis <ray at isc.org> wrote:
>

> On 30/06/2020 22:10, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:
>
>> It moght be just me, but I was always under the impression that an
>> outgoing liaison of RSSAC should actually be a member of RSSAC
>> proper and not just a caucus member.
>
> +1

The following is based on RSSAC000v4 section 1.2.8:

The liaison to the ICANN Board must be either a primary and alternate representatives from an RSO, not *just* an RSSAC member.

The liaison to the NomCom must be an RSSAC Caucus member.

The liaison to the CSC must be an RSSAC Caucus member.

The liaison to the RZERC must be an RSSAC Caucus member.

Keeping in mind that all RSSAC members are also RSSAC Caucus members.

--Andrew