[RSSAC Caucus] Apology

Fred Baker fred at isc.org
Wed Jul 22 15:55:48 UTC 2020

In yesterday's Caucus call, I arrived late. I don't advance an excuse, but I will tell you why it happened.

I was on the RSSAC Caucus Rogue RSO WP call during the hour before the Caucus call, and fell asleep sitting at my computer. The Caucus call immediately followed, so the next thing I knew Jeff Osborne was calling my phone to figure out where I was. I was late, and I apologize.

I have also been informed that my explanation of the China CIR presentation may have been offensive to Chinese people on the call. Let me hasten to say that I was trying to inform, not to criticize or offend.