[RSSAC Caucus] Translations of the RSSAC FAQ Posted

Abdalmonem Tharwat Galila agalila at mcit.gov.eg
Fri Jun 19 11:46:24 UTC 2020

That pretty job, most of the times I receive a question if DNSSEC prevents DDOS attack or not !! Could we add this in future versions !!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2020, at 1:42 PM, Andrew McConachie <andrew.mcconachie at icann.org> wrote:

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

The RSSAC has published Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish translations of the RSSAC FAQ.

They’re downloadable from the main RSSAC page.
<https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac>

Thanks,
Andrew