[RSSAC Caucus] Application Period: RSSAC Liaison to the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Jun 30 21:10:59 UTC 2020

 Ozan Sahin writes:

 > <SNIP>

 > This is a reminder on the close of the application period for
 > the Outgoing RSSAC Liaison to the Customer Standing Committee
 > (CSC).
 >
 > We have not received any applications for this role yet. The
 > application period will close at 23:59 UTC on 3 July 2020.

It moght be just me, but I was always under the impression that an
outgoing liaison of RSSAC should actually be a member of RSSAC
proper and not just a caucus member.

Regards,

	jaap