[RSSAC Caucus] Work Party: Statistical Prediction of RSS Failure

ignatius at imovicon.com ignatius at imovicon.com
Fri Nov 13 14:10:41 UTC 2020

Greetings colleagues,

Yes I will take part in this.

Regards
Ignatius

Ignatius G.K. Nkrumah (BSc. IT/SE)
Director & Senior Developer | Imovicon Pty Ltd

  +27 (0) 800 014 778           +27 (0) 87 551 3264   ext. 201
  ignatius at imovicon.com
  Fancourt Office Park, Building 4, 1st Floor Left G.
     Northumberland And Felstead Road Northriding,
     Roodepoort, 2169, South Africa
  www.imovicon.com

Trees have feelings too, please consider the environment before you print.
Protect • Connect • Grow
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of Imovicon Pty Ltd. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future. Visit our website at www.imovicon.com to read more on our privacy policy.