[RSSAC Caucus] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Rogue Operator Work Party: Source of zone data

ABDULKARIM OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sun Oct 11 13:06:01 UTC 2020

Hi Ken,
Yes in one sense if it is not modified or tampered with might not rouge as
no one would be able to tell the difference but clearly if it was
modified it becomes an obvious rouge. But to be safe, I think classifying
ANY intermediate as rouge would be the best option.
AK

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
<http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal