[RSSAC Caucus] Updating RSSAC002

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Sun Jul 11 20:58:37 UTC 2021

On Jul 8, 2021, at 5:37 AM, Andrew McConachie <andrew.mcconachie at icann.org> wrote:
> If you have any input for proposed updates for a RSSAC002v5 please send them to the this list by July 22, 2021.

During this editing cycle, we should greatly revamp Section 1 and parts of Section 2 to remove the idea that these metrics are still being collected as part of an early warning system for the root zone becoming too large. We have established that we don't see a way that the metrics would help in this regard, but they are still useful for looking at the health of the RSS.

In addition, now that RSSAC047 has been around for a while, Caucus members might have ideas about other self-reported metrics that could be added.

--Paul Hoffman