[RSSAC Caucus] Updating the RSSAC FAQ

Andrew McConachie andrew.mcconachie at icann.org
Fri Nov 12 13:31:55 UTC 2021

Dear RSSAC Caucus Members,

The RSSAC workplan says that the RSSAC updates their Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) every year in December. We’re starting with it now so we can be finished by December.

The current FAQ is shown here on the RSSAC webpage.
<https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac/faq <https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac/faq>>

It is also available on the main RSSAC page as downloadable PDFs in Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian and Arabic.
<https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac/faq <https://www.icann.org/groups/rssac/faq>>

If you would like to suggest changes to the current FAQ please do so in this Google doc.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15dsF8g3fmMFNYYvZ8f83xksLHQXELF2w0w6tBXdoeBI/ <https://docs.google.com/document/d/15dsF8g3fmMFNYYvZ8f83xksLHQXELF2w0w6tBXdoeBI/>>

Please focus on the content and not the formatting. When it gets translated into a webpage and then PDFs in different languages the formatting will invariably change a bit.

Please suggest any changes to the FAQ by Sunday November 28th. If there are considerable or contentious changes we may host a call to discuss them.

Thanks,
Andrew