[RSSAC Caucus] RSSAC Caucus Membership Survey

Ozan Sahin ozan.sahin at icann.org
Tue Sep 14 12:38:21 UTC 2021

(This message has been sent on behalf of the RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee)

The RSSAC annual work plan<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/rssac-work-plan-23dec20-en.pdf> suggests the RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee to conduct an annual membership survey for the RSSAC Caucus in August/September. The goal is to evaluate the level of engagement in the RSSAC Caucus every year.

You will receive a link to the survey from Ozan Sahin, support staff for the RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee, shortly. The survey will take between 7 to 10 minutes to complete depending on any comments you may provide.

Please complete the survey by Monday, 27 September. We plan to present the findings from the survey and discuss next steps with you at the RSSAC Caucus meeting during ICANN72.

Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Jeff Osborn, Alejandro Acosta, Dave Lawrence, and Brad Verd
RSSAC Caucus Membership Committee