[RSSAC Caucus] 2021 RSSAC Caucus Member Recognition

Fred Baker fred at isc.org
Thu Jan 6 20:06:43 UTC 2022

Dear RSSAC Caucus members,

As you may recall, RSSAC approved an RSSAC Caucus member recognition proposal in July 2021. You may find the proposal attached.

During its meeting on 4 January 2022, RSSAC officially recognized Kazunori Fujiwara, Paul Hoffman, and Abdulkarim Oloyede for their high level of engagement and outstanding contributions to the work of RSSAC Caucus in 2021. Thank you and congratulations Kazunori, Paul, and Abdulkarim!

As RSSAC Chair, let me take this opportunity to thank all RSSAC Caucus members for their contributions to our work. Happy new year!

Best,
Fred Baker