[RSSAC Caucus] RSSAC001 Version 2 document progress

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Mon Oct 31 23:20:44 UTC 2022

The RSSAC001 v2 work party members have provided a number of comments and proposed edits to the working document.  During our meeting later this week I would like to make some progress on resolving and accepting proposed changes to the first part of section 3 (descriptions of the expectations).  Work party members, please take some time to review the current document.  Add your thoughts to the comments and/or be prepared to discuss them at Thursday’s meeting.

Reminder, the draft document is at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fTRTplssJUayL6XD-qAmkGltXOxmeuPe/edit

DW