[RSSAC Caucus] Caucus reviews of the existing metrics on RSSAC002v4

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at icann.org
Tue Jan 10 20:47:56 UTC 2023

Greetings again. The Work Party for the revision on RSSAC002 (from v4 to v5) has a work item to:
   Review existing RSSAC002 measurements to determine whether they
   require updating to accommodate changes in DNS technologies.

As part of that work item, I created a GDoc page for comments from people as the do their reviews:
   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EOxYU8yIYhI4uELPmHVj4w8LmJFwzioUleHlgDCGdGU/
So far, Abdulkarim and I have done those reviews, but it would be grand if others in the Work Party and in the larger Caucus would do so as well. This will help the Work Party know when it has finished its work.

--Paul Hoffman