[RSSAC Caucus] [Ext] List of Research Papers about the RSS, was Possible new work for the Caucus

Hafiz Farooq hmfarouq at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 23:04:27 UTC 2023

Hi,

Reference the todays' caucus meeting at ietf.

I think we can live with the limitation of no PDF in
cloud group-repository, and start using zotero actively. I don't believe
any tool will provide such a feature due to copyright issues.

- I think we should now start adding more documents to the repository,
including RSSAC related research papers and RFC documents?

- I would prefer organize research documents into different sub collections:
    >> root-servers
    >> general-dns
    >> dnssec
    >> operational-monitoring
    >> new-features
    >> denial-of-service
    >> security-threats

@Andrew McConachie <andrew.mcconachie at icann.org>: can you please add Baojun
to the list of admins. Thanks

Regards
Hafiz Farooq

--- This message has been scanned via Symantec MessageLabs & SpamDefense
Engine