[RSSAC Caucus] [Ext] List of Research Papers about the RSS, was Possible new work for the Caucus

Hafiz Farooq hmfarouq at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 01:41:26 UTC 2023

Welcome,
@Paul, can you please share your zotero account name, so that Andrew can
grant you permission on RSSAC_Caucus library to add research papers.

*PDF Limitation*
Zotero *doesn't* allow adding file attachments to research documents kept
in *group* libraries (to avoid sharing of copyright attachments to all
group members). See below grayed out option.
[image: image.png]
However, Zotero *does* allow adding file attachments to research documents
kept in *local* libraries saved on your computer (accessible to you only).
See below file attachment option.
[image: image.png]

Note: Group libraries are created or joined using the zotero website
account.

I hope it's clear now.
Kind regards
Hafiz

--- This message has been scanned via Symantec MessageLabs & SpamDefense
Engine