[RSSAC Caucus] Number of instances in the rss for a past date

Yazid M. AKANHO yakanho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 20:41:45 UTC 2023

Dear RSSAC Caucus,

The https://root-servers.org/ shows, for the current day and time (UTC),
the total number of instances that compose the root server system. Is there
any resource available that shows this number for a particular day in the
past ? More specifically, let's say a graph showing the historical
evolution of instances count in the rss over time, for example.

If such does not exist, will this require first an update of RSSAC002
before make such graph available ? On the same web site (mentioned above),
we can see for each RSO the number of sites for the identity they manage,
and a clic on a specific site gives the number of instance for that site.
However, there is no data directly showing the number of instances for each
RSI at once.this

In case the subject had already been discussed,  my apologies for raising
again.

--
Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie.
Yazid Akanho